>> Complete the following for IKAIKA BASKETBALL INVITATIONAL
1. Roster (or Player Add/Removal) Form - click here
2. Invoices - Once League Director receive your roster, you will receive an invoice for the League, which includes sportsmanship fee.
3. Submit payment by due date to the address on invoice:
4. Email notice will notify you that the League received payment and SASE. This notice does not guarantee your spot in the League as League Director needs to determine the league format and schedule before approving any teams.
5. Coach's Code of Conduct Form - Head & Assistant Coaches MUST complete Coach's Code of Conduct Form to participate on team's bench.
6. Print, Complete, and Submit Player Waiver Form by player's first game (click here). Player waiver forms will be valid within the calendar year, as long as player stays with the same team. For example, if Player A plays in Spring and Fall Season with Team A, Player A will complete the player waiver form once. If Player A plays with Team A in Spring Season and plays with Team B in Fall Season, Player A will complete the player waiver form twice.